2. Company description
KemperMusic is the one-man business of performing and teaching musician Lennert Kemper. Services include:
– Private music tuition for children and adults;
– Session and studio work.
Dutch Chamber of Commerce (KvK) number: 66942586
E-mail address: email@example.com
Phone number: (+31) 06-34202457
3. Purpose of personal data
First names, surnames, post addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and dates of birth of clients are collected in order to exchange educational material, send invoices and for support outside of regular working hours. Lesson materials are shared through either Musicdott.com software or e-mail contact.
4. Recipients of personal data
Recipients of collected personal data are: KemperMusic, LES Administratiekantoor (external accountancy office), Musicdott.com (server for educational material) and the e-mail server of The Imagineering Suite.
5. Storage period
Music lessons: Names, e-mail address, post addresses, phone numbers and dates of birth are stored indefinitely. If a client resigns, the data is kept for 12 months.
Session and studio work: Personal is kept for 12 months upon completing a job.
• Right to inspection: KemperMusic shares personal data of clients on request.
• Right to rectification: When personal data is processed, shared or modified incorrectly, it can be changed.
• Right to reporting a complaint: clients in the Netherlands can report complaints to Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens. EU residents outside of the Netherlands can report complaints to the European Data Protection Board.
• Right to transmission: When a client transfers to another party, they have a right to transmission of personal data to that particular party.
• Right to termination of use of personal data: Personal data will be erased immediately when a client requests this.
7. Compulsory data
Compulsory data of clients with respect to the Dutch national VAT law and quality guarantee of KemperMusic’s services are: First name(s), surname(s), post address, e-mail address, phone number and date of birth.
When a client fills out the contact form on KemperMusic’s website, compulsory data is shown with a *compulsory tag.
Data of clients is secured with a SSL certificate on the official website and a two-step verification in the Roundcube e-mail account of KemperMusic.